Replacement Membership cards

BrightScouter

Dis Veteran
We are heading down and checking in on Sunday. We just realized we cannot find our membership cards. Can we get them replaced when we check in at the resort? Or should we go to SS first to see if they can get us new ones there?

I believe you'll have to go the the preview center at SSR - don't think resort front desks can issue even temp id cards.

You don't need them to check-in. The Preview Center @ SSR can issue new cards. They will be the same plastic cards that are mailed out.

Thanks!

We plan to go to DTD to eat lunch at Ragland Road our first day. We will pick up our APs at that time. So, we better go to SS first to get the cards. Not sure they will like giving us DVC APs without being able to show them we are members.

I received a new card last month from the preview center at SSR.

The card is now a slid plastic like a credit card, unlike my last card which basically was a heavy laminated piece of paper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter