Repair for my dream Snowglobe?

jlap

Earning My Ears
I have the Disney snowglobe of my dreams, the one with peter, wendy etc flying over london, it lights up and plays you can fly. Anyway, it has started to leak. The liquid is coming out the bottom panel that covers the batteries. I called disney store and they said they dont offer repair services. Im in NYC. Does anyone have any ideas? It is so impt to my daughter and me, and it is so sad to see it slowly seeping away!. Plus the liquid is what magnifies the face of big ben, so thats fading too. Hoping against hope that someone has an idea. thanks in advance, judy

This is a thread on the DIS that was floating around a while ago about snowglobe repairs. There are some links to places that repair snowglobes. I have one that needs repair......haven't gotten around to investigating yet.

I found it doing a Google search since the DIS search doesn't work. :confused3

Anyway.........here you go....hope it helps.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1120306

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter