Renting points

dyanlollis

Earning My Ears
What forum do I go to, to find owners who are renting their points at Disney World. We are planning a vacation(Date removed) and want to rent points. Or trade we own at (resort removed)

What forum do I go to, to find owners who are renting their points at Disney World. We are planning a vacation(Date removed) and want to rent points. Or trade we own at (resort removed)

You may look for a DVC Owner offering to rent a reservation on our DVC Rent/Trade Board. You must be logged into the DIS to be able to view the Rent/Trade Board.

To ask an owner for a reservation, you must reply into an existing Points for Rent or Reservation for Rent thread.

If you wish to offer a trade reservation at your timeshare on our boards, you must either meet our minimum posting criteria, or purchase a Rent/Trade Membership as detailed in the **How to USe This Booard** sticky thread near the top of the Rent/Trade board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter