"Renting points"

nitsirk987

Mouseketeer
Hello~

So here is the scoop.. DMIL and DFIL are joining us for vacation this year. We had to borrow a few points last year for our stay, so we don't have enough points for this year. How do I go about renting the extra points we need, and adding them onto our points?

Not too sure how to go about the entire situation.. Need some help.

Thank you in advance~

Kristin

General questions on renting are fine on these boards, but any details may only be posted on the DVC Rent/Trade Board. Resort, points, dates, etc may only be posted there and will be removed from here so as not to be construed as a seeking to rent post here.

What you are seeking is a transfer of points from another member to your account. The problem is, only one transfer in or out per year is allowed. So, depending on how many points you need, it may be a bit difficult to find.

You will want to visit our Rent/Trade Board, read the stickies on top, too. I am sure more folks will offer more advice to you here.

Good luck!

Hello~

So here is the scoop.. DMIL and DFIL are joining us for vacation this year. We had to borrow a few points last year for our stay, so we don't have enough points for this year. How do I go about renting the extra points we need, and adding them onto our points?

Not too sure how to go about the entire situation.. Need some help.

Thank you in advance~

Kristin

Actually, what you need is a transfer of points. You can get one transfer per use year either in or out of your account. Find a member with the same home resort as you and they will have to do a current year transfer into your current year. Then you can bank if you need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter