Renting points for AKL studio Savannah for the weekend before Thanksgiving-when to book?

SABeasley98

Mouseketeer
I've never rented points before so still trying to figure it all out. Planning a trip for a large group of extended family. Ideally we would book 4 studios with savannah view. Any chance that might happen or are available studios pretty limited? When should I plan on trying to book? With such a large group there are some indecisive people so I want to give a deadline of when we have to commit & book or risk not being able to get a studio with savannah view. Thanks for any thoughts and advice!!!

You should be booking already. When you want something specific, it is best to have your request in at 11 months. While AKL is generally an easier resort to book, Thanksgiving books quickly.

For 4 studios, you are likely to be renting through multiple owners, so having the reservations noted as traveling together will take extra work as well.

Luckily, you have two things in your favor. AKL is typically longer to fill up than others (except maybe SSR) and Savannah view is always the last to go. The sooner you do it the better and there are no guarantees, but you definitely will want to do it before the 7-month window when people locked out of other resorts will start booking AKL... But remember, for that week, you may not be able to wait that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter