• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting points- contract question

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGDisney

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this... I'm really new at this. I'm renting points for the first time. I found my renter on ***********. They seem very reliable, and they had people send me emails as references. I got my contract today- my trip is booked, and I need to sign and mail back the contract as well as half the agreed price as a deposit. As the contract was emailed to me- it is not signed by the DVC member who is renting to me. Is it safe to sign and mail the contract and the deposit even though it is not yet signed by the DVC member? Like I said, these people do seem trustworthy. It even says all of their contact info on the contract- including address. I just need some reassurance. Thank you!

If they are legit as it seems, ask them if they will either sign the contract and then resend it or ask if they will sign it before you release the deposit. I don't see where they would have a problem with either scenario.

Since you also posted this on the DVC boards (which is really the better place for it), I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter