• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting Multiple Units at Bonnet Creek

Megsie1000

Mouseketeer
There is a large group of us going in June and we are considering Wyndham Bonnet Creek (the time share rentals). We would need 3 units (1-bedrooms would do, but 2-bedrooms seem more common and not much more than 1-bedrooms ... am I right about that?)

Anyway, we need 3 units. Does anybody have experience doing this? Did they put you in entirely separate places or close to one another? I will be in one unit alone with my kids and I would really like my Mom to be close by for obvious reasons.

I haven't read anything about getting units together but 2 weeks before check-in our requests can be made for specific buildings or views or whatever. I would imagine if you just wanted units clumped together it wouldn't be a huge hassle. Whoever you rent through (vactionupgrades etc) would know more. It would be a safe bet to go after the 2bedroom units because those are in plentiful supply as opposed to 1,3 & 4 bd units.

I dont know how big your party is but they do have a 4bedroom presidential that holds 12.

We have 6 adults and 4 kids going in March and we booked a 4 bedroom with Vacation Strategy. It was cheapier then getting 3 units.

We're doing this in May. We booked three two-bedroom units and two one-bedroom units through Armed Forces Vacation Club. I'm hoping we'll all be in the same building. I'll post after our trip and let you know what happened.

I'm thinking about booking two units for a trip in April. I would not want us to be placed in different buildings. But, I don't know that there is a way to guarantee that won't happen.

There are no guarantees, but if you call the resort around the 2week mark when they get the reservation information in their local system, You should be able to request that the multiple units/reservations be placed close to each other.

Especially if you are doing a standard week-long reservation (check in either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday), and don't have any other special requests, It should not be too difficult for them to locate a few units within close proximity to each other. There have been reports in other threads where people have just informed the resort of their request to be close to family and ended up with rooms across the hall from each other, or separated by only a floor or 2 within the same tower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter