renting from Budget and deposit amounts

luvsTink

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
Has anyone recently rented from Budget? And did you notice if they charge the amount of rental at the time of pickup PLUS a deposit? There website says they will, but I wanted to check and see if anyone had experienced it lately.

Anne B

luvsTink said:
Hi all,
Has anyone recently rented from Budget? And did you notice if they charge the amount of rental at the time of pickup PLUS a deposit? There website says they will, but I wanted to check and see if anyone had experienced it lately.

Anne B

I always rent from Budget. I have never been charged anything more than the rate I was quoted. I do believe they put a hold for the amount of the quoted rate, but as I never check my balances while on vacation I'm not sure about that.

luvsTink said:
Hi all,

Anne B

We always use Budget and have never been charged a deposit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter