?: Renting DVC points and ADR's

chonga

Earning My Ears
Hi- We're renting DVC points for a trip in December at VWL, and our 90 day ADR window is opening up this next Sunday. I've already "practiced" some with the online reservations, but it will only let me book 90 + 5 (not 90 + 10).

Anyone out there know why it's only letting me do 90 + 5? Also has anyone been in our situation - renting DVC points and bookings ADR's? I'd love to hear your experiences. FWIW: I'm a complete newb- I've never been to WDW before, so any advice is great appreciated and welcomed! :confused:

Thank you so much :)

Hi- We're renting DVC points for a trip in December at VWL, and our 90 day ADR window is opening up this next Sunday. I've already "practiced" some with the online reservations, but it will only let me book 90 + 5 (not 90 + 10).

Anyone out there know why it's only letting me do 90 + 5? Also has anyone been in our situation - renting DVC points and bookings ADR's? I'd love to hear your experiences. FWIW: I'm a complete newb- I've never been to WDW before, so any advice is great appreciated and welcomed! :confused:

Thank you so much :)

How many days are you staying at a DVC resort?

Here is a thread from yesterday with information about making online ADRs.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2277584

I clicked on the link, and it took me to a thread discussing DVC renters' check in; nothing really about ADRs. I went ahead and clicked on the link given. It took me the DVC check in page. After that, tried "practicing" again, and as before, told me that I could only book 90 + 5.

Is your reservation all from one member using one reservation? That could be the problem.

Not sure what you mean. The owners of the DVC own at Vero, but booked a trip for our week to VWL. They then rented the reservation to us, and changed it to my husband's name. Is that kind of what you were asking? This is all so new to me........

I'm not sure how you've tried to practice - at this time it should not allow anything more than ADRs within 90 days since you are still 93 days away from yor arrival date. There isn't any way to practice 90+10 ADRs until you are within 90 days.

With an arrival date of 12/12, I'm surprised you'd be able reserve anything beyond December 9 as of this morning.

I'm not sure how you've tried to practice - at this time it should not allow anything more than ADRs within 90 days since you are still 93 days away from yor arrival date. There isn't any way to practice 90+10 ADRs until you are within 90 days.

With an arrival date of 12/12, I'm surprised you'd be able reserve anything beyond December 9 as of this morning.

That answers my question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter