Renting DVC and KTTW

nicole3202

Earning My Ears
I'll be renting DVC points at OKW, and buying my tickets through Undercover tourist or some place similar. Will I be able to add my tickets to the KTTW or will I have to always carry paper tickets with me?

Thanks! (And I apologize if this is a frequent question, I did try to search first)

Unless something has changed recently, it's my understanding that you can do that.

We bought our tickets from UC for our trip last month. The concierge at BWV put our tickets on our KTTW card. Very quick and painless. We were staying as part of an RCI exchange as opposed to using our own points, so technically we were not owners.

Is this also true if you buy tickets through AAA, or another discounted ticket place?
It doesn't matter where you buy the ticket. As long as the ticket is unused, they will put it on your KTTW if that's what you want.. :)

Slightly OT, but in case any fellow Brits are reading this thread, note that you can't do this with the 'special' 1/2/3 week tickets that we get over here (or at least I've never been allowed to).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter