Renting car in Grand Cayman

buzz&woody'smom

DIS Veteran
My parents are renting a car in GC for the day. My DM is disabled and none of the excursions are equipped for the disabled so renting a car is the plan.

Where should they go, what should they see. Any info would be great. I only have been to Stingray City so I am not much help to them:confused:

Thanks!

We just started checking into renting a car in Grand Cayman last night. We saw the Avis website. They have maps and they have an east tour and a west tour to follow the map and see what you want to see. We will go West as my mom wants to see the turtle farm but isn't into all the other places on the shore excursion. So we are doing the stinray excursion and then renting a car to see the Turtle farm and other places.

Here are some of the websites I found last night.

http://www.caymanislands.ky/vacation_planner/eBrochure.asp?k=6&b=1&pid=36181

Turtle Farm
www.turtle.ky

It is $6 for adults, $3 for children and they say the taxi rate is $16 for up to 3 people. Lots of info on the turtle site.

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/ Specific info for cruise ship people

AVIS is who we use in Grand Cayman but you don't get good rates if you book through AVIs international. They car CICO AVis.

As mentioned above Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions offers great rates, which by the way, are for AVIS..I think we've found better rates there then on the Avis Cayman site but I would compare to get the best rate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter