Renting car from Wyndham Resort while staying at Poly

kandb

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

We are staying at the Poly in Sept. We will be checking out and going to Acquatica for 2 days and then
be flying out of Tampa. I am pricing a rental car and Wyndham Resort, Lake Buena Vista has a Dollar
Rent A Car which I am getting the cheapest rate. My husband is going to go pick up the car. Will it
take him a long time to get the car? How would he get from the Poly to Wyndham? Does Dollar have
a pick up service? Thanks for any help.

I have used this location for pick-up and drop-off before. Very easy. Dollar does not routinely offer pick up service. However, on occasion others have reported talking them into it if you call the site directly. I'm usually coming from one of the value resorts and it takes between 20 - 45 minutes to take the bus to Downtown Disney, cross the street to the Wyndham. The bulk of the time is just sitting on the bus. The location was basically just a desk (not a full fledged rental site) when I last used them. They do close very early (around 6pm) if you are planning for an evening pick-up or drop-off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter