Renting bikes on CC - Available? Training wheels?

YayDisney

Mouseketeer
Sorry for the multiple questions today, but it's a planning day and our cruise is in just a couple of weeks :cool1: There are no more "bike rental" port adventures available online. Does this mean that we can't rent bikes at all? or just that we are not guaranteed bikes? Are they generally available there?

Also, my son can ride a regular kids bike well, but my DD needs training wheels :cutie: I didn't reserve bikes in advance because the port adventure said they needed to ride 2 wheels - do any bikes have training wheels? or child seats that can hold a 5 year old? THANKS in advance

We have rented bikes easily even when none show as available on the port adventures. Same with floats and tubes. We got a seat for my three year old. They have small bikes. I saw them. But I was not looking for training wheels. They are the size bikes that take the training wheels though.

We rented bikes for everyone, DH myself, DS 10, DS 8 and DD 4 which was pink with training wheels. She was perfectly capable of riding with them all over the island and the bike was fit for her. They have CM fitting bikes for everyone and they are very helpful and there are tons of bikes to rent. I do not believe they "ran out" at anytime during the day when we were there.

Enjoy, the island is beautiful!

We rented bikes for everyone, DH myself, DS 10, DS 8 and DD 4 which was pink with training wheels. She was perfectly capable of riding with them all over the island and the bike was fit for her. They have CM fitting bikes for everyone and they are very helpful and there are tons of bikes to rent. I do not believe they "ran out" at anytime during the day when we were there.

Enjoy, the island is beautiful!

OMG Pink with training wheels would be so PERFECT!! :) thanks for the replies - i am glad to hear they will be available even if the port adventure shows them sold out. Have a great day!

Last may we were able to get our little girl a pink one with traning wheels. For some reason, I also think they had bikes toddler seats as well.:thumbsup2

We don't reserve them anymore. There are many available and it is very easy to go up and get them "on demand".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter