• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting An ECV on Harbor Blvd..

bouncy54

I Believe In Fairy Magic
Hi everyone! Been a long time since I posted here. Our family went to WDW in November and had a great time, but I can't wait to go back to my home park in Anaheim. I'm thinking of a trip in August. I want to go when the parks stay open late.. there's nothing like the magic of DL after dark. A friend from Wyoming will be meeting me at LAX and spending the week with me. This will be her very first time to visit anything Disney and I'm so excited about sharing all the wonder with her.

Question: I'm handicapped and will need to rent an ECV. The last time I went to DL, I rented from a company just a few doors down from the Dessert Inn & Suites on Harbor Blvd. Does anyone know the name of the company? I'm crunching the numbers and need to find out how much it will cost to rent a scooter for 7 days.

I don't know of one directly on Harbor, but we rented an ECV for my dad from Deckert's Medical Supply. They delivered it to the Park Vue Inn and picked it up before we left for home. It was clean, in good condition and delivered right on time. I would recommend checking into them if you're comparing prices, etc.

I believe the one on Harbor at the Ramada is OC Medical.

I always rent from Deckert's and they deliver and pick up from our hotel and they have great customer service!

I agree with the vote for Deckerts. They are great and delivered it to our hotel.

Thanks everyone. It was OC Medical that we rented from last time. I liked the convenience of them being just a few doors down from us. We needed to exchange ECVs a couple of times but not because of faulty equipment.. just stupidity on the part of the driver. :rotfl:

Scooter Village has lots of stuff, Ramada Main Gate Hotel on Harbor. They gave us a nice discount for the whole week of X-mas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter