• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting a sailboat while in port?

Susie51

Mouseketeer
Which is the best port for renting a sailboat? :boat: There are 8 adults in the group. :thewave: One of the men has his own sailboat in CA. There are several others in the group who have helped him sail here in CA.

Choices of ports include: Nasaua, St. Thomas, and St. Marteen.

The group wants to do some snorkeling also while on this unguided sailing trip. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for your help. :cheer2:

This is a web address to day sails that you can charter on St Thomas.

http://www.vinow.com/stthomas/SandL/charters.php

They do come with a captain however. If you find anything like this on St Maarten please let me know as I can’t find anything there and we’d rather do a private sail there because we have more time on the island and DW has to get her shopping fix. :rotfl:

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter