Renting a crib? Suggestions?

mommy2princesses0309

long time DISer - recently changed username to inc
We are staying off-site for the first time in January. We go every year and usually stay on-site however since our last trip we've had another baby and feel we would prefer the room a condo would give us with 2 kids so we are staying at Windsor Hills this time.

I would like to rent a crib for the week to be delivered to the condo. Our daughter will be 8 1/2 months old and she is almost 20 lbs and is tall for her age so she dosen't really like sleeping in her pack n play.

Has anyone ever rented a crib for the week and can give me some suggestions where to rent from? Thanks a lot!!

Check with the management company that manages the home/condo. The mgt. co. we deal with rents them for $70+ tax for the length of the stay. Be sure to ask if they provide the bedding.

Have fun and enjoy Windsor Hills, it's beautiful!:thumbsup2

Rented from A Baby's Best Friend (link above) and had a good experience with them. I thought it was pretty reasonable and have rented cribs in other locations before (Myrtle Beach, Miami, Jersey Shore, etc.). The only negative I have is that the crib wasn't set up...we needed to put it together. Not a big deal but it is when you have a cranky baby waiting for a nap and you and your husband are jet lagged and trying to put together a crib! It wasn't VERY hard, but you're just exhausted it takes longer. Every other place we have rented from has had the crib set up for us or had someone deliver it and set it up for us. We also had to put it back in the same packaging, and very specific stuff....not really something we've experienced before when renting a crib. The bedding was cute...Mickey and Minnie...but quite faded and didn't fit correctly. Bring your own bedding or at least bumper since the bumper didn't fit well. Overall we would rent from them again as I think they are the only "known" crib rental company in the area. I will say I found a port-a-crib that was from Germany (at a consignment store here in NJ) that is actually the size of a crib. My 20 month old loves it and we now bring that when we travel rather than spending the money each time. GL!

We are staying off-site for the first time in January. We go every year and usually stay on-site however since our last trip we've had another baby and feel we would prefer the room a condo would give us with 2 kids so we are staying at Windsor Hills this time.

I would like to rent a crib for the week to be delivered to the condo. Our daughter will be 8 1/2 months old and she is almost 20 lbs and is tall for her age so she dosen't really like sleeping in her pack n play.

Has anyone ever rented a crib for the week and can give me some suggestions where to rent from? Thanks a lot!!

We rented a crib from ABBF a few years ago. We were very happy with the crib, but we did bring our own sheet. They provided bedding, we just didn't use it.

Without a doubt A Baby's Best Friend - they deliver as promise. I have used their bedding - my son is now 3 1/2 and I have used them consistently (with one exception) since he was about 6 months (and have been lucky enough to have gone to WDW at least 6 or 7 times since he was born). I have also rented other things from them - a stroller; a exersaucer, etc. Now when I go down I rent a toddler bed for him and he loves it. The owner is super nice - can't go wrong. www.abbf.com is the way to go.

Good luck and have a great time!

Thanks everyone! I emailed the condo owner and she asked their manager who suggested baby's away. Based on your suggestions however i am going to check into abbf.com! Thanks for the suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter