Renting a Car?

Geri

In a Disney State of Mind
I would love to see some of France, including Giverny. I have not seen this as one of the tour tours offered through the hotels.

Is it possible to rent a car at DisneyLand Resort Paris? If it's possible, what would it cost?

Thank you!
Geri

has a station at Disneyland Paris train station and i checked prices ... for the coming weekend a car for 2 days is around 120 USD incl. all taxes insurances, fees.No discount codes were used, so youmight run even cheapre !!! Usually rental cars are cheap in europe at weekends and you find special weekend rates starting friday at noon and ending sunday, so you might choose a weekend for your trip. Search for the hertz station : Paris - Disneyland TGV station.
Hope this helped

Stephan

Book before you go.

I normally find that rental cars in Europe are much cheaper if booked in advance. Also, Auto Europe has been great to deal with. They actually don't have cars they just wholesale. My last car I picked up at Avis. (It's not like Priceline, you can cancel if you don't like what they give you, but I would type in the name of the closest town and see what they come up with!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter