Renting a Car at Resort

GoingtoSeeRella

Mouseketeer
I'd be forever grateful for a quick lesson on renting a car while inside a Disney Resort. We're planning on using Disney Transportation during our stay, but then want to rent a car on our last day for a road trip to Ft. Myers.

Do any of the resorts have a rental car counter in them, or where would be the closest place to pick up a rental car? Any companies better over the other?

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

Have you tried Enterprise? I don't even know if there is an Enterprise near Disney, but if there is, I believe they will pick you up and take you back to their office to do the paperwork

There are 2 locations - the Car Care Center near the entrance to MK and there's a desk in the lobby of the Dolphin hotel. I prefer the one at the Dolphin since it's an easy walk/boat ride from either Epcot or MGM, but they close at 4pm daily. Have never used the CCC but have heard that a shuttle is available to pick you up at your resort and bring you there. I believe their hours are a little later.

HTH!!!! :teeth:

We have rented a car at the Dolphin several times (National) and dropped it off in Fort Myers. It's very easy!

Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter