Rental Strollers

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Hello

Has any one used the rental strollers?

I want to know if they recline and any experience people have with them!

The rental strollers at the parks are a hard plastic with no cushion and no reclining feature (it's often advised that if you rent at the parks, to bring a blanket or pillow for comfort).

If I may give you a tip: either bring your own comfy stroller or have Orlando Stroller Rentals (800-281-0884) deliver one to your resort to use during your stay. It's less expensive than parks strollers & very comfy.

Another drawback to renting strollers at the parks: having to wait in line for both pick up and drop off for strollers.

Hope this helped & enjoy your vacation!:goodvibes

We used one for our older daughter that no longer used a buggy at home. It was OK for an older child to get around in, but I personally wouldn't use it for a little one that may use it to sleep in etc, as it wasn't that comfortable. Plus unless you pay a big deposit, you cannot take it out of the parks, so would be no good if you needed it to get to/from hotel etc.

Also many people have reported that they 'go astray' when left outside rides, as it is very easy to walk off with one unnoticed, or by mistake. I know you can go and get another one with your receipt, but would still be an inconvenience!

T
If I may give you a tip: either bring your own comfy stroller or have Orlando Stroller Rentals (800-281-0884) deliver one to your resort to use during your stay. It's less expensive than parks strollers & very comfy.

for Disneyland Paris?

We used one for our older daughter that no longer used a buggy at home. It was OK for an older child to get around in, but I personally wouldn't use it for a little one that may use it to sleep in etc, as it wasn't that comfortable. Plus unless you pay a big deposit, you cannot take it out of the parks, so would be no good if you needed it to get to/from hotel etc.

Also many people have reported that they 'go astray' when left outside rides, as it is very easy to walk off with one unnoticed, or by mistake. I know you can go and get another one with your receipt, but would still be an inconvenience!

Ok thank you just wondered as I read shareholders get them free and wondered if they were any good would save us taking one! x

... I read shareholders get them free and wondered if they were any good would save us taking one! x

Anyone know if that's true?

If so, I spent a lot of unnecessary money last time! Going next week, so if I can save this time around, all the better. I thought though that it was a Passport perk, not Shareholders...

Ok thank you just wondered as I read shareholders get them free and wondered if they were any good would save us taking one! x

Anyone know if that's true?

If so, I spent a lot of unnecessary money last time! Going next week, so if I can save this time around, all the better. I thought though that it was a Passport perk, not Shareholders...

It is only the AP holders that get free rental, its never been a shareholders perk

you can rent them for free if you ahve a passport annual.

by the way there is a site you can buy a dream passport annual and get 1 free for a child for 150 euro. we have done that too.

I read on another Disney forum it was a shareholder perk

Thanks I'm probably wrong probably getting all my wires crossed from when I read about AP as well! Sorry!

I am going with 3 years old and 1,5 years old and we don't own any lightweight buggies.
I just bought one for the older one and I need one more.

I wish DLP have better strollers rental than that shopping trolleys alike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter