• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rental stroller baskets....

Marimar

Mouseketeer
Well we are down to the wire :cool1:

Question...do the rental strollers have baskets? Only the single? Only the doubles? Both of them?

TIA!

None of the park strollers have baskets, that I recall. The jogging type strollers have a small net space that you can balance a cup in but that is all that I remember. We always end up stacking stuff on the canopy.

You can see pictures of the strollers on Allearsnet if you want to get an idea of what they're like. This is a link to the Stroller FAQ

Thanks for the link! Went over and visited...

Am now wondering if we should just take ours (Maclaren umbrella). It would only be a single and we would have to rent one, but at least we would have it for ds to use beyond the parks. Thoughts???? Even if we rented a double, we would have the single to lug our stuff in.

(ETA: think I will just post this as a new thread :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter