Rental Question

ronny1

ronny1
Hi there,

Could someone tell me if you are able to rent from a Monday to a Monday? We will be going on a four day cruise and won't be back until Monday. Or, we could stay from a Wednesday to a Wednesday. Is check in only on the weekends? Thank you for your help.:goodvibes

Check-in is any day you want for as few or many days as you want. All you need is to find an owner who is willing to rent you points and he/she can check availability. Good luck!

DVC isn't the typical timeshare where you must check in on Fri or Sat. You can check in any day for as many days as you are able to book with your (or a member's) points.

Thank you so much. That makes me feel better. So, I guess I should post on the rental board! :goodvibes

Thank you so much. That makes me feel better. So, I guess I should post on the rental board! :goodvibes

Especially if your cruise is coming up soon. DVC fills up fast. We can book 11 months from the check in date.

Actually the cruise isn't until January 2010. It's not a Disney cruise, it's a Lynyrd Skynyrd cruise :worship: I would like to book into Boardwalk or Beach Club. Are those really popular - hard to get into?

Actually the cruise isn't until January 2010. It's not a Disney cruise, it's a Lynyrd Skynyrd cruise :worship: I would like to book into Boardwalk or Beach Club. Are those really popular - hard to get into?

If you start looking 11 months before your desired travel dates, you should be able to secure a rental at Boardwalk or Beach Club villas. But they are popular, so don't delay too long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter