• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rental homes near universal???

L

LISALISA36

does anyone know of any rental homes near universal?
or what area is close?
thank you

There are a couple of good threads on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board. Just type "vacation home" or "rental home" in the search box. We got our rental (for October) from the website: WWW.VRBO.COM. By doing the search you'll find other home rental sites people recommend.

Good luck!!

:D

Lisa:

Vacation homes can only be rented in restricted areas of the Orlando area, none of which exist very close to Universal... believe me I checked!

I think that the vacation home experience is worth it, though, so I deal with the commute. I feel like I live there when I'm at one!

Your best bet is to rent one closest to the Disney area and close to I-4. Can't do much better than than, though.

Email me if you want more information.

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter