Rental companies: Bring car to you?

Rroo

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone knows if any of the car rental companies (Dollar especially) will bring/deliver the car you rent to you?

Thanks!

I don't believe so. But, a lot of the companies do offer a ride to their office in order to pick up the car.

Not saying no rental agency will do this, but I agree with goofy4tink. I can't see it happening. They likely can't transact the rental process in an ideal way remotely - but some WILL pick you up. Alamo has a shuttle to the Car Care Center; Dollar will pick you up; as we all know from their advertising, Enterprise picks you up.

I was looking for information on the Dollar website about them picking you up but couldn't seem to find it. Can anyone help me find this info?

Thanks again!

The Dollar office that is across from DTD Marketplace says that they do have shuttle service starting at 9am.

Hertz does it if you are within a certain distance from the office.

When I rented Last Dec they picked me up at my house with the car I rented, drove me back to their office and I was on my way. When I returned the car they drove me home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter