Rental Car

LisaCM614

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We're picking up a rental car on our day we disembark (is that the right word? Friday afternoon not much brain matter left) :headache:

Is it crazy busy trying to pick it up? I was just planning on sending my husband to go get it and then he'd come back and get me and the kids. Is that a good plan? How long does it take once he's on the shuttle? We're using Avis if that matters.

No Problems!!! The bulk of the crowd will be filling up the buses and shuttles. Those taking the rental car shuttles are smaller in numbers. We have always "tried " to do just what you have planned. :cool1: Most of the time the van drivers encourage all of us to get in. Anyway, if he takes the shuttle and returns it normally takes about 30 minutes. The majority of the time is spent standing in line at the rental office. If you are a member of that company's Rental Program you may save some time. With Alamo and Dollar I have been out the door and back to the terminal in 15-20 minutes. Avis is really close to the terminal. Shouldn't take long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter