Rental Car Specials!

NewEnglandCamper

DIS Veteran
Just saved a ton on airfare by waiting (got $150 for 5 of us) but the rental cars are EXPENSIVE. Any hints on reducing this price?

We need a rental car because we are staying at a few hotels in the area. Itz a long story!!!

Any savings with AAA?

bumping.....I am looking to save as well. Late January trip to FLA!!!

ANYBODY?

Not sure what the rules are about reposting stuff from mousesavers.com, but go there and loook in the hot deals section on the front page. :)

Mousesavers usually has alot of different codes to use in their transportation area

Also try Hotwire or Priceline

We found that the best price out there was Alamo...we got a SUV from them for less then what a compact car would have been from Avis. GOOD LUCK

I used KISS2 at www.dollar.com and am getting a van for $158 a week and $29 a day, plus taxes.

Now, it's not one set price with the code. It all depends on when your going as to what rate you get. But, give it a try and see!!

Amanda

You can also try Entertainment books and use memberships like BJs or Costco who have special rates too.

You can also search online for other rates. Mousesavers lists a bunch of them but if you type in "rental car codes" in a search engine, it may point you towards some others.

For our January trip, we are using Entertainment book codes and they are giving us the best rate.

Remember too that some companies let you stack your codes - 1 rate code, 1 company code, and 1 coupon code. You can do very well with the right combination.

momto4obkids said:
I used KISS2 at www.dollar.com and am getting a van for $158 a week and $29 a day, plus taxes.

Now, it's not one set price with the code. It all depends on when your going as to what rate you get. But, give it a try and see!!

Amanda

I'm confused; is that $158 for the week and then $29 per extra day? Sorry, I've not rented a car before and I thought the van for $199 ($250 w/ tax) was the best I could get! I may have to try Dollar!

I would try Priceline when it gets close to your trip. I just used them and got a standard size car from Avis for 17.00 a day and I saved over 200 over what they quoted me for the same car on their site WITH the entertainment coupon.

I have used Priceline twice now for Disney trip and I would not go any other way.

We just rented a midsize from National using an American Express code from MouseSavers, and a $40./off code from National's site, and paid $100. for 5 days, including taxes. We walked over from BC to pick up the car at the Dolphin, but I'm sure the same rate was also available at the airport or Car Care Center, very convenient and they even upgraded us to a full size.

I've gotten really great rates from thrifty with mousesavers codes.
For Priceline I start low for a full size then try standard for $1 more, then wait for the next time you can bid and go up $1 for a full size again and so on. You must know what the rates are or you will end up over bidding and most importantly don't go by Pricelines suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter