Rental Car Questions

kangamama

DIS Veteran
Are there any rental car companies that will deliver your rental to you at your resort hotel? We aren't going to need a rental for our entire trip, so I'd like to avoid having to deal with picking one up when we arrive at MCO. Also, we are going to want to add a driver who won't be flying with us, so I'm looking for the most efficient way to get our group the rental it needs.

Thanks in advance!

A family we were traveling with rented just for two days (they went to Universal). I believe they rented from the Car Care Center. While it is not right at the resort, they did have a complimentary shuttle.

A family we were traveling with rented just for two days (they went to Universal). I believe they rented from the Car Care Center. While it is not right at the resort, they did have a complimentary shuttle.
Yes, we've done this as well. Works well, but they ask you to call and arrange for the shuttle a day prior if at all possible.
When you return the car, they will shuttle you anyplace on WDW property, including the theme parks.

The Dolphin resort also has Alamo cars
The Hilton at DTD has Avis its a 5-8 minute walk from DTD
The Wyndham across the street from DTD has Dollar.

I have found Dollar to have cheaper rates than Alamo.

If you are a member of Costco then rent from ALamo a 2nd driver is free otherwise some places charge just as much as the daily car rental price for the second driver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter