Rental Car March

barbanm

Mouseketeer
Has anyone gotten any reasonable rates for MArch? We are going the 5th-14th. The best I can find is well over $300. When we went Dec 07 I paind 111.00 for a 10 day Alamo rental. YIKES this is so much higher! :confused3

Thanks,

Barbara

YES! I feel the same way! The cheapest I'm pricing my compact is $160 base price at Dollar. My dates are March 7-14. I paid $130 total for a 9 day rental in October. I may reserve at this rate and then hope for it to drop before we leave. If not I may just use DME for this trip and save a few hundred $$. We always rent. We love the freedom to zoom around wherever we want. Not sure what we'll do? But I know this has to be another budget trip. The only reason we're even going is because I was blessed with a big flight credit! And a decent package price at POP! :thumbsup2

I got a good deal from dollar - a premium SUV for 200.00 for the week. I find that Saturday Afternoons they are always much cheaper rates. I reserved mine back in August though.

I just checked out your dates and I couldn't get anything better for you. Sorry.

We rented a compact for a weekly rate of 158 (including taxes) through Alamo. Dollar has been higher for our dates.

I just completed my ressie with Hertz (through AAA website) and got 8 days for $234 including all taxes. This is for an economy sized car too. That is from WV from a Saturday to Saturday. It is by far the cheapest I have found for me. Good luck to you and your search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter