rental car for March?

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
I'm so confused! :confused3 I just can't figure out what to use for transportation next March. We'll be flying into MCO and staying at Pop. I don't think ME is available for SW flights, so that is out, right? Now I'm down to a towncar service or renting a car. We really don't need a car to drive while at WDW, but if it'll be cheaper/easier, I'll go that way. Where should I begin? (Family consists of DH, DD11, DS8 and DM; we'll be meeting four other family members there who'll be driving from Tampa and can bring groceries for us, so we really don't need a store stop). TIA

Since you are staying at Pop, you can use ME. The only thing you can't do with flying SW is check your luggage and get a boarding pass at Pop - you have to take your luggage on the bus back to the airport and check it there. That is all the participating airlines mean. Anyone on any airline can ride the buses both ways and have their luggage picked up on the inbound flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter