Rental Car for March

Thank you for the Alamo coupon! Down $50 from Budget rental I found about a month ago. Now I just need to register some info so hubby and I can both drive. I love it! Maybe we can get over lower before we leave!:banana:

Notice with those codes that BigTigger provided (Costco based), the second driver is free. More savings! :dance3:

ETA: What does the Insider Membership do for you? I see you have to give your license info.

Thank you for the code...I'm saving $35 down from Dollar for a mid-size..I really want a bigger car but I want to stay under $200 total. We are at $163 now, yay.

Do I need a physcial coupon for the Insider or just to register???

I used rentalcarmomma.com and had ressie for 7-passenger minivan for $410 total for March 9 thru March 16 at Thrifty. I've been trying to come up with a better price for 2 weeks and bid on priceline today - rejected. I just went to Budget.com and entered BCDX474200 and coupon code MUWZ056 and got a minivan for $302.96 total everything. I'M SO EXCIDED:cool1:

Going back now to try and see if I can find my friend a car for less than $200 for same time.

Just checked my dates for March hoping to reduce the cost. The ressie is now about $100 more than what I have. WOW! I am glad I booked when I did, but I will keep on looking.

I used rentalcarmomma.com and had ressie for 7-passenger minivan for $410 total for March 9 thru March 16 at Thrifty. I've been trying to come up with a better price for 2 weeks and bid on priceline today - rejected. I just went to Budget.com and entered BCDX474200 and coupon code MUWZ056 and got a minivan for $302.96 total everything. I'M SO EXCIDED:cool1:

Going back now to try and see if I can find my friend a car for less than $200 for same time.
Are those codes you posted from rentalcarmomma?

Just confirming you got a TWO week Mini Van for $302 using these codes from Budget? I've had a 12 day booked since November for $583 ($553 after coupon), I check frequently and I just checked again..the price is still the same. :confused3

Last time I was in Orlando I rented from rent a wreck! LOL, I paid $20 a day! You have to call them...but might be worth it!

kcoffey4 Thank you ! I booked a suv same price, $270 for the week with tax $359.00. I had book a suv back in dec. going thru a website car rental something, typed in march, booked, and just printed out conf now. noticed the ressies was booked for dec. same dates. UGH! when putting in the month the month must not have been locked in before i clicked next, therefor the website must have reset the month for dec. since it was dec when i was making ressie. this happen twice to me now. my fault for not checking after confirmed. $40 dollar more now but its not $650 like i was quoted over the phone. THANK YOU !;)

You might want to go to the Dollar site and check their prices again today. It looks like their city specials have gone down, at least for our travel dates.:goodvibes There is no code to put in, just check the city specials when the regular rates come up. Good luck!

I found some codes but they aren't good enough for the minivan.

Dollar Corporate code CH9764 gets you a minivan for $319.00 per week (with additional $58.00 per day) and $609.00 total for 12 days in March.

Thrifty Corporate code 004H008430 gets you a minivan for the same rate.

These codes came from the Hawthorne Suites Universal Orlando site.

I don't have a coupon code for either one of them but I wonder if a coupon code would make a good difference. :confused3

I have a question for all of you. How do you like Budget at MCO? We have always used Dollar, but, even with the better city specials out for Dollar, we are still getting a better price for Budget.
I am in Fastbreak for Budget, but we are just nervous to use someone else. With spring break crowds, we are worried about long lines at the counter, compared to going straight out to the garage as we do with Dollar. Any thoughts?

I have a question for all of you. How do you like Budget at MCO? We have always used Dollar, but, even with the better city specials out for Dollar, we are still getting a better price for Budget.
I am in Fastbreak for Budget, but we are just nervous to use someone else. With spring break crowds, we are worried about long lines at the counter, compared to going straight out to the garage as we do with Dollar. Any thoughts?

With Fastbreak you avoid the counter at the airport and head out to the garage. Show you card and reservation at the garage booth and they give you the car keys. You avoid the inside counter

With Fastbreak you avoid the counter at the airport and head out to the garage. Show you card and reservation at the garage booth and they give you the car keys. You avoid the inside counter

Thank you, that's good to know! Sounds like that will make things much faster and easier. I think we'll give Budget a try this time.

Does anyone the value of the coupons codes for Budget? I've seen both MUWZ029 and MUWZ056 posted. Are they both $30 off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter