Rental Car delivery to WDW resort????Please Help

Ilovethatmouse

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are any rental car companies that deliver a rental to the resort. We are flying into Orlando and staying at a WDW resort for one night and then driving to parents house in Bonita Springs at the end of the second day. We will be at the parks for the entire first day and then second day at night plan on driving back to Bonita, but dont want to waste any time traveling to Rental car agency or renting at the airport and having the car sit for the day at the resort when we dont need it until the second day. I know that where i live the agency will deliver the rental to you, I tried Enterprise and they dont do it they will only provide a ride to their office...I know that if anyone knows it will be my fellow Dis'ers...You know it all.. Thanks alot!!!!

Hi,

I don't know of any way for that to happen. But you say you are staying on site...there are two convenient places to rent while on WDW property. National has a location at the car care center near the MK, and they will take you there via shuttle. Or you can rent from National in the lobby of the Dolphin hotel. You check in as you would at any car rental place and a valet will bring your car to you in front of the hotel.

Hope this helps,

Bob

My parents are vacation club members at the Wilderness Lodge and my father
rented a car for a day from National at the car center near the MK and it was delivered to the Wilderness Lodge.

did you try Alamo? They are disney's offical car rental company, I am staying at my Brother in law's time share In Orlando for 5 days (I have a rental for these days) and then staying at Pop Century at the end of our trip for three days. I was I told I could turn in my rental at the resort. if they can do that, I'm sure they can deliver a car

Depending on what day of the week you are arriving, letting the car sit at the resort for 36 hours might turn out to be cheaper. If you are arriving on Sat morning that would almost be a sure bet. A seven-day weekly rate that includes a weekend is almost always going to be cheaper than a 5 day rental that is weekday-rate only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter