Rental Car Coupons for DEC TRiP- Please HELP Disers

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,
I am so grateful when a dismember offers coupons or discount codes to fellow member but now I need to ask if anyone has any good discount codes or coupons to spare for a minivan rental for our december trip to disneyworld. My brother needs a minivan since he has a non collapsing wheelchair and needs the convience of a minivans back seat folding down to fit his chair. So, Last year a dismember helped me out and I helped another diser out so I would appreciate it :goodvibes
If anyone has any extra- please pm and ill give you my address :Pinkbounc
THANKS

I got a mini van through Thrifty from Dec 2nd through the 9th for 157 bucks plus tax. I used the codes off of MouseSavers website.

Hope that helps!

We are going for part of that week also -- Discounts during Chirstmas are almost non-existant. If someone has an entertainment coupon or other coupon it would probably be your best bet -- all mini-vans I looked at were in the $500 range for that week.

DonaldsGrl103 said:
we are going dec 19- 27th so would that coupon apply? THanks
I just ran those dates against Thrifty with the same code I used and it came up around 560 then you have to add tax. So sorry, that one wont work for you.

Aww I just hope something good comes from this- We really need a minivan ASAP for our Dec trip and that is too expensive. I mean last year we went and had no problem getting the minivan for under 250 a week

Hi, I think I can help you. Hopefully, you are a costco member or anyone in your family. Go to the Costco website and click Travel. Go to Alamo car rental. Click book info. Then click the link next to the phone number (leads to Alamo website with Costco discount) Click $25 off for weekly rate and plug in your dates. This is what I got:

If p/u and drop off at MCO then your date of 19th to 27th is $437.28. However, if you and your family can take the ME to your resort and get to Car Care Center or have a CCC pick-up, for the same dates, ONLY $251.28!!! Couldn't believe the price difference. So check this out ASAP. :wizard:

t clowe I dont understand why the price difference is so outrageous? also what is a CCC pick up? I think we might just reserve this and hope we can switch to picking up and dropping off the vehicle in the airport but if not we need to figure out something- I mean this is over 200 dollars :cool1:
THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH :cheer2:

Donaldsgrl103:

Well, the Car Care Center is very close to Magic Kingdom theme park. You can call from your resort and they will pick you up to take you to the CCC so you can pick up your rental car from them. I heard it was pretty painless.

Here are is best two options if cost is a concern:

Don't pick up at the airport. Cost is much more.
Instead, take Disney's free ME to your resort and call CCC for a pick up and at the end of your trip, drop off at the airport 12/19 to 12/27 for a minivan is $251.28.

But if your family is going to hang out at the resort and don't need the car for the 19th, then the best bet is to call CCC for a pick up on the 20th and drop off the minivan at the airport. The difference of one extra day is over $50.00 so a minivan for 12/20 to 12/27 with pick up at CCC and drop off at the airport is now $197.28!!!

Hope you read this soon and jump on it before others do.
Good Luck. Cynthia

thank you so much and I will defiantly look into it. We might just pick up the car on the 19th at the ccc but send my mom with a cab to get the car while we get all our luggage and stuff together at the airport and have her pick us up then at the airport. We cant use ME because we are staying at the dolphin so that is our best option. It will costs us for the 8 days with taxes to pick up at ccc for the 19th and drop off the car at mco on the 27 for 271 including taxes
THANKS soooooooooooooo much :cool1:

I noticed when I was pricing rentals at CCC vs. MCO that MCO was actually cheaper...but, I was looking at a small SUV. I did just order the 2006 entertainment book, so I have access to those codes. If I get a chance later tonight, I'll PM you with all the codes from all the different agencies...then you can compare to make the best deal.

Actually Donaldgrl103, since you are staying at the Dolphin Hotel, they have Alamo on-site as well. Maybe your Mom can catch a cab or Mear's shuttle to Dolphin. Check-in at the hotel (to see if your room is ready) and go to the lobby to pick-up the car. By this time, you guys will have claimed your luggage and be ready to be picked up. The CCC and Dolphin on-site Alamo should give you the same rates vs. at the airport. Check out the price difference. Didn't know you were staying at the Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter