Rental Car at Bradley International Airport

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
We have decided to venture away from our usual Disney trips for awhile. We are in the early stages of planning a New England trip for the fall. Our plan is to fly into Hartford, CT, and rent a car to travel to all of the NE states. We usually rent a car through our local AAA, but their price seems really high this time. So we are looking to book something ourselves. I have found something very reasonable through Budget, but I've never rented from them before. Any recommendations?

We have decided to venture away from our usual Disney trips for awhile. We are in the early stages of planning a New England trip for the fall. Our plan is to fly into Hartford, CT, and rent a car to travel to all of the NE states. We usually rent a car through our local AAA, but their price seems really high this time. So we are looking to book something ourselves. I have found something very reasonable through Budget, but I've never rented from them before. Any recommendations?
If you have a Costco membership check their website. I always save money renting my cars through their site.

I can't help you with rental cars, but if you're around for the Big E and enjoy fairs, it is worth checking out. There are state houses that have food/merchandise from local businesses. https://www.thebige.com/
It isn't too far from BDL.

BDL has a great car rental facility they opened last summer (no shuttles involved!) so if you can rent using the airport as a location definitely recommend.

Are you getting a good deal to fly into BDL or just looking to avoid the craziness of BOS? We used BDL but BOS would have been cheaper for both the flights and the car (cheaper, not easier, we were advised to pay the extra money for BDL as we were only in and out of that area for a wedding and not touring).

Never rented from Budget so no advice there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter