• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rental car $101/week

kandb

DIS Veteran
I just rented a full size car out of Wyndham hotel/lake Buena vista for a week for $101. We are picking it up on a Monday morning at 8am and dropping it off at Tampa Airport the following Sunday night at 9:30pm (10 hours short of a week). It's $127 with taxes. I could of got it for $10 cheaper if I paid up front. If I went over a week by a few days, it more then doubled. Must be running a weekly special. Rented it from Dollar Rental.

We actually had to (unfortunately) cancel this great deal and we had to rent a car out of Orlando airport instead, so have never gone to this location, sorry.

Budget also has rates under $100/week right now (for October dates). We have secured a full size car for 8 days, pick up and drop off at MCO, for $133.01 including all taxes and fees.

That's great! It seems like the best rates come out a month or so before the rental date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter