Rent/Trade DVC points?

trebornozel

Earning My Ears
I know at one time there used to be a forum where you could buy or rent DVC points from owners. Did this move or just disappear altogether? If it disappeared, why? Just curious!

It's there and I used if to rent points and have had marvelous experiences :dance3: Make sure you do your research first :tinker:

What kind of research do you personally do? This will be my first time renting points so I'm looking for a few pointers to get me started. Thx for all the help!

I know at one time there used to be a forum where you could buy or rent DVC points from owners. Did this move or just disappear altogether? If it disappeared, why? Just curious!

You also have to have 50 posts to use it.

Before, it was like chasing the carrot on the stick to get your points sold.
Now, you are still chasing the stick, your just in a maze, in 2 feet of water, while its raining.

You also have to have 50 posts to use it.

The 50 posts are required ONLY if you are wanting to offer your own points for rent. It does not apply to those wanting to rent a reservation from a member.

If you are wanting to rent your own points and don't have 50 posts there is also an option now where even that can be bypassed.

Anyone may reply to thread offering to make reservations for others without regard to the number of posts they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter