Renewing Shareholders Club Membership

crmscotland

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have the current link for renewing DLRP shareholders club membership? The link l had previously seems no longer to be working.
TIA

If you can't access the form from your personal space, drop the shareholders club and email and they will send you a renewal form.

I could not get the renewal form to come up from my space but I wrote the shareholders club and they requested my statement and then they forwarded a form for me to review since I was on file.

2 days letter I got an email saying I am approved and my card should come in 2 weeks. We leave on June 9 so I hope it arrives.

I could not get the renewal form to come up from my space but I wrote the shareholders club and they requested my statement and then they forwarded a form for me to review since I was on file.

2 days letter I got an email saying I am approved and my card should come in 2 weeks. We leave on June 9 so I hope it arrives.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter