• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renewing an AP with unused myw ticket

DisneyFaeriePrincess

Chocolate and Mickey, what else could be better.
We booked free dinning for this year and had to get a 2 day ticket, we are AP holders since we stay for 15 days, our AP expires on August 4 and I was going to renew it. Our trip isn't until September and I was wondering if I can use the 2 day ticket towards our renewal. Can that be done over the phone? I have to renew it before we go. Or is there another better option for us? Thanks!

You can use the ticket towards an AP renewal, but that can only be done at WDW.

Shoot, that's what I thought but I was hoping I was wrong. Thanks though! I'm guessing I can't use the myw to buy a new ap over the phone either then? Thanks for your help!

We booked free dinning for this year and had to get a 2 day ticket, we are AP holders since we stay for 15 days, our AP expires on August 4 and I was going to renew it. Our trip isn't until September and I was wondering if I can use the 2 day ticket towards our renewal. Can that be done over the phone? I have to renew it before we go. Or is there another better option for us? Thanks!

What date in September?

You have a 30 day window to renew the AP if that helps you at all

There is actually a 91 day window in which to renew a current AP.

Up to 60 days BEFORE the current AP expiration/anniversary date,
and up to 30 days FOLLOWING the AP expiration/anniversary date.
(The latter window is the one to which I'm sure you were referring.)

Yes I did know about the renewal windows, unfortunately we go after the 30 days. Thank you though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter