Renaissance Sea World Orlando- Any Discount Ticket Prices for Convention Groups

Mimi Q

<font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co
We are going to stay here in July for a convention. We will be staying 6 days and I just wondered if there are any ticket specials for length of stay passes for convention attendees. We will probably be done each day around 4 pm with the activities we have to attend. I would love to spend some time at SeaWorld as we haven't been in several years.

Not sure about discounted tickets but I'm going to a conference in two weeks at the Renaissance Sea World and a few things are set up for us. One night is a Shamu meet and greet at the hotel. Another night we get to go to the park after we're done for free and have a special reception. It's for attendees only but still should be interesting. DH is going with me so he's not going to like it that I get to go without him. I've never stayed at this hotel before so I'm not sure what to expect.

Please let me know what you think about the hotel when you return from your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter