• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renaissance Orlando Resort at Sea World

dantin

Earning My Ears
Hi, has anyone every stayed at this resort. I am looking into it because they accept pets. I usually stay at the Hard Rock or at the Royal Pacific but their entertainment rates for 2004 are really not that good. Your help is truly appreciated.

:sunny: I have a couple of friends that are going to be staying at the Wyndham Resort and Spa, Dec 25-Jan 1. This was a gift to them and they have never been to WDW. I have a few questions that I would like to ask you for them. (they do not have internet access ... don't know how people manage this way??) Anyway, as of now, they are not renting a car and am wondering what is around this resort food and activity wise? I just checked into car rentals and WOW is the price up there::yes:: Does it cost to take the shuttles to parks and other places ... I thought it would and my friend was thinking it was complementary? Any thoughts, ideas would be greatly appreciated ::yes:: Thx much:sunny:

it looks like it is a hotel too - so your friends might be lucky

http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/MCOTP/services/main.wnt

however I would call the resort and make sure that they don't need a car - this is a very BIG resort (not as big as Orange Lake) - but they have shuttle to take you to the different places in the resort.

how are they getting there - if a towncar make sure they do the grocery stop.

Dantin,

We stayed here for two nights on a Priceline bid of $69 per night. We loved it. The rooms are huge, the atrium is beautiful, and the beds were wonderful queens (triple sheeted), I love that.

If you are interested in bidding on Priceline, the good thing is that this is the only resort in the Seaworld zone, so you will definitely get it, unlike the WDW zone has 9 different resorts that can come up.

Remember Priceline reservations are unchangeable and non-refundable, so you have to make sure you WILL be going.

Go to www.biddingfortravel.com to get more insight on using Priceline.

:sunny: I guess I am a little quick to post because I meant to post this on a different post .. sorry guys and thank you for the replies.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter