• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy 's??

We ate at Remy last week on the Dream. The food was very good, the service was amazing! I did not care for everything (didn't like the egg, and the water chestnut soup was "interesting"), but there were some things that were wonderful (the steak, the mashed potatoes and the raspberry dessert....sorry can't think of the fancy names from the menu) were incredible!! We enjoyed our evening and were glad we did it once, but probably wouldn't do it again. I recommend trying it once:thumbsup2!
We didn't have problems getting a reservation for 6 (they put us in the private dining room), and we saw lots of unused tables the night we were there.

Sailed the Dream last October, dined at Remy and it was Great best $$$$s spent in a long time. Food & Service were both top shelf, so good we've already booked our reservation for our May Fantasy cruise. :cool1:

Is Remy's worth $75.00 per person? is is hard to get reservations?

I've heard reservations are reasonably available. We had no problem, and some were available on embarkation day.

As for the $75, I have no idea how they provide such a spectacular experience for such a low price. It is amazing.

When the Dream first launched, it was difficult to get a reservation at Remy--perhaps because all the DCL regulars were cruising and wanted to experience the new things. Since then, there has really been no problem; I suspect the cost deters the "uncertain."

Yes it is moe than worth it. Sometimes it can be a challenge to get a reservation. Booked up for us on the dream's MV, no problem last August. :thumbsup2

Hi there! First time DCl Cruiser and on the Fantasy this winter... Bringing along my four children between ages 9 and 6. Is there an activity that kids do while hubby and I dine? If so, how do you arrange this? Or is this a venue that young kids join as well? :)

If you want a meal like that, you cannot get it on land for $75 per person. Where you'll be paying big time at Remy is for the wine, if you order it.

Kids are not allowed in the adult only restaurants, Palo and Remy (they're adult only). If you want to visit one, you can sign your kids into the kids' club and they can stay there while you eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter