Remy Passholder Preview

Just reporting back from our trip for Remy preview on Sunday night. Arrived through International Gateway about 6:40 for 7pm preview. They started letting people into the preview area at 6:45. We had the printed confirmation but many people just had it on their phones. They checked the confirmation and also scanned magic bands. Headed straight for the ride and got on with about a 10 minute wait even though sign said 35. After first ride, got back in a much longer line. Wait time now said 25 min and that was pretty accurate. After second ride, tried to get in line for crepes but they had just closed the line probably around 7:30. If didn’t have to get home to go to work this morning, probably would have gone on again.

As for ride itself, we loved it and thought the theming was great in the ride and the queue! From reading earlier posts there was some concerns about motion sickness, so mom took Dramamine prior but didn’t think she would have actually needed it. The second ride did have more spinning than the first time so that aspect seems pretty random. For people with motion sickness issues, I guess it depends on how severe it is.

If just coming into EPCOT for the preview, International Gateway was excellent to enter. We stayed at Pop Century and used the sky liner.

On a final note, social distancing in the parks is nonexistent right now and many people were not wearing masks in lines.

Virtual Queue should work like with rise of resistance and web slingers out west where it’s a lottery system so you could be lucky and pull a higher number to be called later in the day or you could pull a lower number and be called within the first few hours of park operations … the $ to play lightning lane option may allow you to pick a preferred time or it may just allow you to click the next open slot but there hasn’t been much said on that detail yet

I know for us with W&D weekend our plan is to try to pull a VQ boarding group at 7am and depending on our placement will determine if we head to the park or expo at 10am

Yeah, I think in my case I want a higher boarding group number. But we are late Oct, we'll get a chance to hear how fast they go at 7:00am in comparison to how quickly ROTR boarding groups go. Part of me thinks it won't be as crazy, but FOMO is a real thing! :)

Wearing masks in outdoor lines is not required, but guests are supposed to put them on indoors. I saw some nose peekers but mostly everyone complied. Most of Rat's line is indoors though.

Rode it four times and the vehicles spin and pull up into lines randomly. You can see different things sometimes based on where your vehicle ends up.

Does the preview entry count as a park day, insofar as hopping is concerned? Meaning, can I enter EP on my preview entry and later hop to another park? Or would I need a reservation for the 2nd park?

Has anyone encountered this issue and, if so, how was it handled by on-site CMs?

Although our daughter is an AP and in our MDE party, there wasn’t an option to select her for the preview so we only have reservations for 3/4 or our family (I was nervous about leaving the queue). I called the AP line and was told that 1) they can’t add her to the reservation and 2) she wouldn’t be able to preview the attraction nor trade with one of our reservations. Only people listed in the email will be allowed to enter.

Last edited:
Does the preview entry count as a park day, insofar as hopping is concerned? Meaning, can I enter EP on my preview entry and later hop to another park? Or would I need a reservation for the 2nd park?
No, the Remy preview entry doesn't count as anything. It gives us entry to that park, but it is not a park day, so go ahead and make a reservation for whatever park you'd like to visit early, late or whenever and you'll be fine.

So say for example you have an 11am Remy, after experiencing it you can hop right over to MK, or wherever you have that reservation made and don't have to wait until the 2pm park hopper time.

We went to the preview yesterday, and both the QS and TS creperie were closed. There were signs outside stating please forgive us we will remain closed while we get ready for the opening date - or something to that effect. Were we just unlucky, or is it closed from now until October 1st? We felt a little ripped off. (For a free event - I know, I know.)

So you basically answered my question, We are driving up on Sunday the 25th for this and have a 1pm time. We will likely go to DHS first and do some stuff there and then skyline over to epcot so its good to know this is no issue and we can get there close to the time.

Just reporting back from our trip for Remy preview on Sunday night. Arrived through International Gateway about 6:40 for 7pm preview. They started letting people into the preview area at 6:45. We had the printed confirmation but many people just had it on their phones. They checked the confirmation and also scanned magic bands. Headed straight for the ride and got on with about a 10 minute wait even though sign said 35. After first ride, got back in a much longer line. Wait time now said 25 min and that was pretty accurate. After second ride, tried to get in line for crepes but they had just closed the line probably around 7:30. If didn’t have to get home to go to work this morning, probably would have gone on again.

As for ride itself, we loved it and thought the theming was great in the ride and the queue! From reading earlier posts there was some concerns about motion sickness, so mom took Dramamine prior but didn’t think she would have actually needed it. The second ride did have more spinning than the first time so that aspect seems pretty random. For people with motion sickness issues, I guess it depends on how severe it is.

If just coming into EPCOT for the preview, International Gateway was excellent to enter. We stayed at Pop Century and used the sky liner.

On a final note, social distancing in the parks is nonexistent right now and many people were not wearing masks in lines.

We went to the preview yesterday, and both the QS and TS creperie were closed. There were signs outside stating please forgive us we will remain closed while we get ready for the opening date - or something to that effect. Were we just unlucky, or is it closed from now until October 1st? We felt a little ripped off. (For a free event - I know, I know.)

Oh, no! I am so sorry!

The creperie was the main attraction for me (our preview is later this month). Thank you for letting us know.

“We will remain closed” sounds like that’s the end of that until 10/1 😔

We went today - the crepe place was open (we were there from 4-5pm).

Walked on the ride twice and it was cute!
Darn! Out time was 3. I guess we were just unlucky. We had dinner reservations at Wine Bar George, so it wasn’t a huge deal, but we were disappointed.

That crepe place seems to be really hit or miss in terms of being open for previews which is really annoying.

The creperie was open last night at our preview. It was a one and done for us. The service was great, but there are much better options for food in Epcot. We were not fans, and we were very excited to try it.

Thanks for all the reviews. Looking forward to this next month.
Not a big fan of crepes, so that may be a pass for us.

For anyone who has motion sickness...I have it pretty severe I would say and I went on the Remy ride twice. Some of you will laugh but as long as you close your eyes when the visuals move too fast you will be ok. I was better the second time around because I know what to expect and closed my eyes more. The first time I was a little queasy after because I tried watching too much. You can still enjoy the ride, just maybe not as much. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter