Remy @ Les Chef de France

Whatever works best for you. If you keep the 12:30 res you'll definitely be there when he starts his 1:40 round. It's also very possible that you'll see him during the 12:30 round - it will depend on when and where you're seated.

Thanks! I really hope we get to see him. I have not said anything to the kids so it'll be such a surprise for them :). I am really waiting impatiently for our trip!

I made a 5:00 Res. so we can see Remy. Do you think that is a good time? Will we get in on time?

I moved my dinner time on Tuesday to 5:30 with fingers crossed. I will check back for earlier times through Tuesday, but probably won't find earlier.

Remy's last appearance is 5:20, meaning he enters the dining room at that time. With a 5:30 reservation there is a good chance you won't see him.

TDC Nala said:
Here is Remy's schedule:

Inside Les Chefs de France.
Monday-Saturday at 12:30, 1:40, 2:50 & 5:20pm

Note that these times are the time he enters the dining room, and he makes one circuit and leaves. You would need to plan so that you are seated before he enters the dining room.

Also make sure you don't reserve on a Sunday, he doesn't appear on Sundays.

Hmm. I think my last visit was on a Sunday. I was wondering why we missed him- we were certainly there long enough.

IMG_6017_zps30e103f5.jpg

Remy is lots of fun. Here he is visiting our table last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter