• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy brunch

"Worth it" is a difficult question to answer. Remy (brunch or dinner) is a dining experience that most of us will seldom encounter. I'd say that if you are a "foodie" and are willing to be a bit adventurous in what you eat then yes, its worth it.

My wife and I tried Remy brunch and dinner a couple of times and will go back again when the opportunity arrises. You can read my review by clicking the link in my Sig below.

Absolutely! We did all four adult dining options on the Fantasy this year: Palo Brunch, Palo Dinner, Remy Brunch, and Remy Dinner. We prefer Italian over French cuisine. However, Remy is an experience not to be missed. If I had to choose only one meal at each venue, I would pick Palo Brunch and Remy dinner. Having said that, Remy Brunch is excellent too. Unless they change the menu by the time you sail, here's what you get at Remy Brunch: Jamon Iberico; Vegetable Risotto; Lobster, Caviar, Mango; Sea Bass, Egg, Thai; Iberico Pork Cannellini Bean; and Paris Brest. You can choose to do this with the wine pairing (or not). Whatever you decide to do, you'll have a fabulous experience on the Disney Fantasy. Have fun! :goodvibes

We are planning to go to Palo for dinner on the Fantasy. Is the Remy brunch worth it?

Absolutely!!!!

On our last sailing, my Wife and I enjoyed brunch at Remy with the Champagne pairings, dinner at Remy with the wine pairings and brunch at Palo.

While we certainly enjoyed our Remy dinner, it was not something that we have a burning desire to experience on every cruise, whereas we enjoyed brunch at Remy so much that we would have been happy to go for a second time had a reservation been available.

The food, especially the sea bass, was spectacular, and I can't recommend highly enough the champagne pairings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter