Remy Brunch Worth it Alone?

carolrie

Mouseketeer
I will be traveling with my girls 15 and 13. I booked a Remy and Palo brunch since I want to spend dinner with them. I'm sure they won't miss me much at brunch with the pool and clubs and tons of stuff to do. I'm still debating Remy though. Is it worth the $50 plus tip if I don't drink and I will be there alone?:confused3

I will be traveling with my girls 15 and 13. I booked a Remy and Palo brunch since I want to spend dinner with them. I'm sure they won't miss me much at brunch with the pool and clubs and tons of stuff to do. I'm still debating Remy though. Is it worth the $50 plus tip if I don't drink and I will be there alone?:confused3

Go for it!!!!

I've enjoyed solo brunch at Palo many times and I would have done it at Remy's if I could have gotten a reservation. I feel if you have the opportunity you do it because you don't know when you'll be able to do it again. If you feel a little uncomfortable going alone check with Dis meets for your cruise and maybe you can find another Disboarder to go with you.

I did it on my Fantasy cruise in 2012 while traveling alone with my two girls. It was fantastic and servers were so attentive that it barely felt like I was alone. The meal was absolutely fabulous and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again alone. :cloud9:

I really recommend you do the champagne pairing for brunch. I'm not a big drinker (truly, a glass of wine can put me over the endge:rotfl2:) but it is incredible how the champagne really serves to enhance the already amazingly excellent flavors of the food. Well worth it!

I do the brunch's all the time and travel by myself. It is well worth it. Go for it.

I've done it with my DW twice & loved it, I'd do it by myself without question. :thumbsup2

Absolutely do it! I did Remy brunch alone last December, and as others have said, it was amazing how attentive and pampering the servers were! It felt perfectly natural, and was one of the best meals I have ever eaten! Go for it! :thumbsup2

Sayhello

Sold! Sounds fabulous! I'm so glad I booked it and can't wait for the experience:))

I really recommend you do the champagne pairing for brunch. I'm not a big drinker (truly, a glass of wine can put me over the endge:rotfl2:) but it is incredible how the champagne really serves to enhance the already amazingly excellent flavors of the food. Well worth it!

I would also highly recommend doing the champagne pairing with the Remy Brunch. I did and and loved it. I am not much of a drinker either (maybe one glass of wine a month). I do indulge on the cruises though. I agree that the champagne really enhanced my meal and it was great getting to try all the different types of champagne - something I would normally not buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter