• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy’s scavenger hunt still happening?

MemphisMickey

Mouseketeer
We won’t be arriving until the last 3 days of Food & Wine, do you think the hunt will still be going on as the prize at end looks good.

We have played the Flower and garden hunt on the last day or last couple of days and sometimes they have run out of prizes. One year they substituted plain patches that were sold in the stores every day for the special ones that were just for flower and garden. My kids didn't care so we played anyway. However, I would take a prize when you buy the map if they offer on those last days as you don't want them to run out while you are playing.

We have played the Flower and garden hunt on the last day or last couple of days and sometimes they have run out of prizes. One year they substituted plain patches that were sold in the stores every day for the special ones that were just for flower and garden. My kids didn't care so we played anyway. However, I would take a prize when you buy the map if they offer on those last days as you don't want them to run out while you are playing.
Thanks for your reply and the idea of getting the prize when buying the map. It would just be adults so not like we need the “surprise“ at the completion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter