Removing a guest from reservation.

NikkiLovesWDW!

"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "S
Is there a penalty to remove a guest from a reservation is they can not make it? Does it have to be done by a certain time?

For a package, if you make the change prior to your 45 day mark, there won't be a change fee; but if you do it after that time, I believe it's a $50 charge. For room only, you have until 5 or 6 days prior to arrival to cancel without penalty, so I assume it's the same for making changes (although I'm not 100% sure on that). As long as it's not the lead guest, you won't have any trouble :).

You can remove any guest except the lead guest (the one whose name it's in) from the reservation. Many times a CM will waive the change fee on a package, but it is formally applicable within the 45 day mark. Since removing a guest doesn't change the price of a room-only reservation (unless it was a 3rd or 4th adult), there's no fee for a change on a room-only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter