Removing 1-day pass from booked BB offer?

MartyM

Mouseketeer
Hey guys:

I booked a BB offer for my trip listed in the sig. When the CM told me that I could add a 1-day pass and pay less deposit, that sounded good (at the time). Now, I'm concerned because I bought tickets through UT, and don't really need the pass. Am I going to lose the BB discount if I take the ticket off and pay the full deposit? My TA didn't sounds very sure that she could make this happen.

Dang me. I'm afraid this is going to end up eating up all the $ that I saved with UT.

Not sure about that whole cheaper deposit. Maybe since its now a package you pay less then if its just a room only. :confused3

But anyway you don't have to use that one day ticket and it's good forever. You can either just keep it on your room key or have it removed to another card. Just don't put it in a turnstyle.

Still very confused why the CM did this. While the deposit is less, the overall cost will be more.

Hey guys:

I booked a BB offer for my trip listed in the sig. When the CM told me that I could add a 1-day pass and pay less deposit, that sounded good (at the time). Now, I'm concerned because I bought tickets through UT, and don't really need the pass. Am I going to lose the BB discount if I take the ticket off and pay the full deposit? My TA didn't sounds very sure that she could make this happen.

Dang me. I'm afraid this is going to end up eating up all the $ that I saved with UT.
If it's a package, you need to have at least a 1 day base ticket to get the package pricing. If you remove the ticket it is no longer a package and the discount may not apply.

I'm sure others can comment on whether BB offers are packages or just room only.

You could always save the ticket for your next trip and just add to it then

Not sure about that whole cheaper deposit. Maybe since its now a package you pay less then if its just a room only. :confused3

But anyway you don't have to use that one day ticket and it's good forever. You can either just keep it on your room key or have it removed to another card. Just don't put it in a turnstyle.

Still very confused why the CM did this. While the deposit is less, the overall cost will be more.

Sounds like a $200 deposit for a package instead of a deposit equal to one night stay at the Wilderness Lodge for a room only.

Hey guys:

Was it a free dining BB offer? FD is only available if you bought a package including park tickets so you wouldn't be able to take the ticket off and still get FD.

I agree with the others - have your 1-day tickets removed from your KTTW cards and hold onto them for a future visit.

OR.... If you don't want to or can't tie up the money in those extra 1-day tickets... if you still can, return your unused tickets to UT and get your $$ back for those and upgrade your package 1 day tickets.

It wasn't a package...it was the 30% off room only that's currently in rooms. But, the CM told me that I could make it a package (keeping the 30% off) and lessen the deposit by doing the 1-day ticket. I hadn't even considered UT at the time, so I guess I thought that sounded good.

Dangit. I wish I hadn't taken the bait. One night's deposit would have only been $120 more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter