Remove all the BUGS & SPIES from your COMPUTER!!!!UPDATE

I ran this for the second time and found another 10, plus it has speeded up my computer greatly! Thanks!

Just ran this program and it found 6! I'm surprised there weren't more, but at least now these 6 are gone!!!!!!!:D Thanks!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I disabled my anti-virus software, but am still getting a 'this page cannot be displayed' message when I attempt to download this software. *sigh* any suggestions?

Nevermind...I managed to do it by going through the AOL browser rather than my regular browser. Strange how I need to do that sometimes :rolleyes:

I found 3 components.

do you think the reason why I can't log in to Milesource is because of the possible bugs and spies on my machine? I haven't been able to log in for almost a week now and can't seem to get a response from Milesource. This is what shows on the browser address bar when I log in: http://www.milesource.com/login.php...ailed+request:+Member,+username:+tamtai. -->

This message shows up when I try to login at work and at home. Do you think this is a problem with Milesource or with my machine?

Can anyone help?

wagmt

can you manually remove the part of the address after .com and get in that way?

have you cleared cookies and temp internet files?

have you run this program? a deep scan?

Mal

I've tried to manually remove everything after .com but that doesn't work either. This is really weird. I did a test and set up another account on Milesource from the same PC and it works fine. My husband's and kids accounts don't work either. I've also tried from my work PC and that doesn't work either. I placed a telephone call to Milesource last Friday and left a message and have not heard anything. I ran the Ad Aware program and that didn't help. Do you think it's on my end or on Milesource's end?

I'm sure someone has posted this before, but spyware is verrrrrryyyyyy baddddd!!!!

They will track every move you make on the internet and if you have cable/dsl or some other source that you leave yourself connected to the internet in the background it can also (in some cases - not all) track EVERY stroke on the keyboard!

Ad-aware is great.

Almost all FREEWARE is given away because it has spyware or bugware included in it and sometimes will not run if you disable the spyware. Be careful of what is FREE.

Some Shareware has it also.

IF you are looking for downloading programs try limewire or Gnecleus (I may have spelled it wrong).

They both profess NOT to have spyware.

I hope I have not repeated other people.:cool:

bobsfamily -

Are you saying that this free program, Adaware, is a spy program itself?

390 components - WOW!

I have Norton Clean Sweep already installed on my computer, doesn't this program serve the same purpose?

Right now I'm download the newest version released on 6/19. Ad-aware 5.83

This will be interesting to see how many critters I find. My computer is getting really slow, especially since I've started the rewards programs. I make sure to eat my cookies once a week if not more, but hopefully this will help with the speed problem.
Thanks-

Gotta Question....

In my new version on Internet Explorer under Tools and Internet Options...Temporary Internet Files

I click on Delete Files and a question comes up to check the box if I want to delete all offline content and I never know if I should check the box or not?

Also, now there is a box under Temporary Internet Files to Delete Cookies and I don't know if I should click on that either.

How do I get rid of Cookies from a long time ago?

Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter