Removal of KTTW cards from all resorts by the end of January!

It has been posted but it is always good to post again if you can't find something. Never hurts. Thanks.

The article calls it test and adjust. I'm curious if anyone has sen any significant adjustments? My impression is that Disney simply rolls out a piece during testing, waits a while, and then rolls out the next piece.

Has anyone noticed something that was rolled out and later changed (hopefully for the better of visitors)?

The article calls it test and adjust. I'm curious if anyone has sen any significant adjustments? My impression is that Disney simply rolls out a piece during testing, waits a while, and then rolls out the next piece.

Has anyone noticed something that was rolled out and later changed (hopefully for the better of visitors)?

I haven't seen them backpedal at all on anything they roll out in regards to this. The "test" at AK began on 12/18 and that "test" is still going on and will NOT have regular FP ever again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter