Removal of KTTW cards from all resorts by the end of January!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by bobbie68, Jan 4, 2014.

1. bobbie68

bobbie68 DIS Veteran

Hi everybody,

I am not sure if this has been discussed yet or seen by anybody. There are so many threads on this topic I am confused. Please forgive me if it is and disregard it.

I was in the POR FAQ part 3 section today over at the resorts board and I saw that a fellow "disser" posted this on the site talking about it.

Have a great day!

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2014/01/all-walt-disney-world-hotels-testing.html?m=1

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

It has been posted but it is always good to post again if you can't find something. Never hurts. Thanks.

4. bobbie68

bobbie68 DIS Veteran

Thanks for letting me know!:)

5. HiHoWeGo

HiHoWeGo It's off to work I go, until my next Disney visit.

The article calls it test and adjust. I'm curious if anyone has sen any significant adjustments? My impression is that Disney simply rolls out a piece during testing, waits a while, and then rolls out the next piece.

Has anyone noticed something that was rolled out and later changed (hopefully for the better of visitors)?

6. Mad Hattered

Mad Hattered I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work.

I haven't seen them backpedal at all on anything they roll out in regards to this. The "test" at AK began on 12/18 and that "test" is still going on and will NOT have regular FP ever again.