Reminder With Fastpass rules & touring plans Feb 18+

rszdtrvl

DIS Veteran
Double check to make sure your touring plans didn't change.

I just checked ours for Monday & Wednesday (we are "winging it" on Thursday, or MM day) and ours changed a bit to comply with the Fastpass times.

Just a FYI. If you are using touring plans or ridemax.

Hi!

Quick Fast Pass question...

If I get a Fast Pass for Sorin' and the return time is for 3-5 hours later, can I still get another fast pass two hours after having received the first one or do I have to wait until actually using the first one at it's allotted time?

Thanks!!
And good reminder to watch the return times from now on!

Stinasmom said:
Hi!

If I get a Fast Pass for Sorin' and the return time is for 3-5 hours later, can I still get another fast pass two hours after having received the first one or do I have to wait until actually using the first one at it's allotted time?

Thanks!!

You sure can!!

Hi!

It will say on the bottom of the FP when you can pull your next one.

But usually yes the max time to pull another one is usually 2 hours IIRC

Hi!

Thanks!!

You can pick up your next FP either two hours after your last one or when the return window for your last one opens, whichever is first. The exception? If you are pulling a FP for the same attraction that you just pulled one for. You cannot pull THAT FP until the window opens for your FP you current hold.

- Dreams

Just a reminder (not aimed at the posters on this thread so far) to please remain courteous on this thread. Any rude comments to others will be deleted off of the thread.

Thanks Mary Jo. I agree - we don't need any bickering or negativity. I know some people use touring plans and some don't, and this post is directed at those who do.

I didn't think about possible touring plan changes until, on a whim, I decided to check ours to see if the crowd #'s had changed (which they had).

I then remembered about the new Fastpass thing, and checked our plans.

Things had been flip flopped a bit, but the time for our daily plans didn't change more than 15 minutes.

I am glad I decided to check.
:)

Will FP enforcement change the attractions that have been dis-connected?

Disney Dreams said:
If you are pulling a FP for the same attraction that you just pulled one for. You cannot pull THAT FP until the window opens for your FP you current hold.

- Dreams

I didn't know this. I guess I've never had an occasion where a FP start time was more than two hours away and really wanted to pull ankther for that same ride.

I didn't know this. I guess I've never had an occasion where a FP start time was more than two hours away and really wanted to pull ankther for that same ride.
Oddly enough, last time I checked WDW does not work this way. You could get another FP for the same ride after two hours. But DLR has always worked as the PP said. No second FP for the same ride until the first FP window opens.

What touring plan site(s) do you recommend? I joined Touring Plans, but have not figured it out yet. Will they do a personalized plan for the attractions we want to go on/attend?
Thanks!:)

What touring plan site(s) do you recommend? I joined Touring Plans, but have not figured it out yet. Will they do a personalized plan for the attractions we want to go on/attend?
Thanks!:)
Yes.

The two options for DLR or TP and Ridemax.

:wizard:

Yes.

The two options for DLR or TP and Ridemax.

:wizard:
I tried to do one personalized day on TP last night, but I wasn't too impressed with how they 'optimized' it. They send me to Soarin' and GRR before going to RSR, and that was with EMH. Does that make any sense whatsoever?

I tried to do one personalized day on TP last night, but I wasn't too impressed with how they 'optimized' it. They send me to Soarin' and GRR before going to RSR, and that was with EMH. Does that make any sense whatsoever?

I don't know??

We have a touring plan set for Monday - arrival at 2pm (we just estimated when we would hit the park - our plane lands at 11am, and from there we are going to the hotel and then lunch.

The beginning of our plan is :
Soarin Fastpass
RSR
Luigi
Twilight Zone Fastpass

I don't know??

We have a touring plan set for Monday - arrival at 2pm (we just estimated when we would hit the park - our plane lands at 11am, and from there we are going to the hotel and then lunch.

The beginning of our plan is :
Soarin Fastpass
RSR
Luigi
Twilight Zone Fastpass
Hmmm, that might be OK with a mid-day start, although I would first go see if there are any RSR FP's left. Probably unlikely, but I would think worth checking.

On our Monday (the day I was doing), we arrive early with EMH.

Does that make any sense whatsoever?
It might. You can get the WOC/Soarin' FPs very quickly, and then hop in line for RSR FPs. Your return time for RSR will be later, but maybe still doable.

It might. You can get the WOC/Soarin' FPs very quickly, and then hop in line for RSR FPs. Your return time for RSR will be later, but maybe still doable.

It actually said to the the rides first, and then listed going to get the FP's later in the day as a separate step. Very strange, didn't make much sense to me.

Thanks for the input. :)

I stood my early entry 2 days ago, for 1 hour in the fp line for racers. I happened to be about 10th person in line. We got our passes, walked by the line to check the length and it was passed the circle going down Hollywood street, past off the page. If you you don't get there before or when it opens, they still are running out of passes in an hour time. If you come mid-day, you won't get an fp pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter