Remind me - Does RnRR have a single rider line?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by graceesmom, Mar 8, 2013.

1. graceesmom

graceesmom DIS Veteran

I thought RnRR had a singler rider line, but now I am second guessing myself.
    Can someone confirm?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

It does :)

4. bauer1168

bauer1168 DIS Veteran

Yes it does, but I find it very hit and miss. I have been in single rider queue with a standby wait of 30 and waited 40 mins in single rider, even though I started queueing in the recording studio part. Sometimes though it can be great too

5. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

I was in it on Tuesday, wait was short. I think standby was 50 min. Something strange happened. We were let out into the alley, there were lots of people. Kept moving up, then all of the sudden there was no one in the regular line! I don't know if there was a technical issue in the preshow but they just emptied out the single rider and we all got on at once! After we were given our rows, the preshow room finally opened.

6. AuroraRora

AuroraRora Princess

I've never waited more than 10mins in that single rider lane, this morning we rode it 3 times in 25-ish mins

7. nfceagles

nfceagles Mouseketeer

Yes. It took us 45 minutes to get thru it when I went and we missed our TSMM FP return window.

8. heyitsmejosh

heyitsmejosh DIS Veteran

that happens sometimes when they dont load enough people into the room

9. ZoZo

ZoZo DIS Veteran

Same for me - the SRL for RnR can have a surprisingly long wait. I love the SRL for EE - have never waited more than 5 minutes. But at RnR, we've waited much longer. Not sure why!

10. heyitsmejosh

heyitsmejosh DIS Veteran

with everest when they dont have a single for a while they will just send two from that line that dont do that as ofter with RnR

11. jjas

jjas Mouseketeer

I agree with others - we have waited a LONG time in that single rider line.

12. Brian_WDW74

Brian_WDW74 <font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font Moderator

To be fair, Disney does warn about possible lengthy wait times in the single rider line:

[​IMG]

13. delilah

delilah DIS Veteran

We always ride in the single rider line. One time, my son and I got loaded into the same car (in the single rider line). On our most recent trip, in July, my son went ahead to ride RNR, and my husband and I went to get fast passes for tsm. We got to the single rider line, and it was nearly empty--we were almost able to immediately wait inside. My son got off the ride, and wanted to ride again. In that short time (no more than 5 minutes), a very large tour group got into the single rider line, and, actually, it was closed for a short time (my son wasn't allowed to get back in line).